Rough And Dirty Gems

Rough And Dirty Gems

Friday, May 14, 2010

Bath Time

He dug his fingers into my hips and pulled to Him. Nuzzling my neck he wraps his arms around my hips and kissed me on the forehead between the eyes. "Baby, I'm glad you are home, you look tired." I nod weakly, silently. I feel nearly crippled from standing in heels for three days. I'm on the edge of tired bordering on cranky. He looks at me in the face and smiles down at me. "Did you have fun and make lots of money?" He looks at me, and His face quirks into a half smile with his lips pursed, "You were a good girl right? You didn't stay up too long with your girl friends and take your shirts off and compare titties did you?"

I press my cheek into His chest and laugh. I am too tired to want to laugh, but I cant help it, He says those things just to get to me. He  pushes me away from Him so I am standing at arms length but he supports me around the hips, smiles down at me again. He lowers his mouth and kisses me softly between the eyes."I miss you so much when you are not here. It's so nice to see you smiling at me, princess."

I am tired and lean against His chest. He supports me and walks me to the sofa sits me down and puts my feet in his hands and starts rubbing them. I relax into the soft cushions and the soothing ministrations of my Man. Love wells up from me and i just feel so blessed, lucky to have Him. Lucky that he is so willing to pay me the attention i need. I feel tears prick at my eyes and i relax into His touches. He is so caring and gentle, he puts my foot into His lap and rubs it on His crotch. He is teasing me, but he has lightened my mood and I'm smiling at Him.

It's not late but i'm so tired. My entire body slumps into the cushions. Want to feel nothing. I just got home from 4 weeks in the hell hole factories of China and India, followed by 18 hours of flying and then the taxi ride from hell. The cherry on top of the shit fest is the driver noticed I had lost a button on my blouse. "Thanks Mate!" My meetings went poorly, i haven't had any "real food" in a month. Let's not even discuss the lack of sex, i'm jet lagged and pissed off. My entire body exudes frustration and exhaustion. I just want to be left alone to decompress from a month of shit.

My Man gets off the sofa and leaves the room. I lay gratefully with my eyes closed and fester, trying to relax and put the shit of travel behind me. I hear Him upstairs. He has been gone for a while.  I weakly and go upstairs to see what he is doing. I feel bad for ignoring Him after being away so long. He hears me on the stairs and calls for me from the bedroom. I enter the room, look around for Him but he isn't there. He calls again, in a slow drawl. "Baaaaaaby, I'm in heeeeere." I follow the sound of his voice and peek into the master bathroom where He is perched fully clothed on the toilet. He smiles as my eyes take in the scene, the candles, the bubble bath already drawn the lights dimmed. He whispers softly "Get in, baby. I will just sit here."

He watches me as i undress. I unbutton the silk shirt and pull the hem of my blouse from my skirt. He watches avidly when i drop the soft fabric of my blouse to the grey tiles. He leans forward as I twist to unzip the side zip of my skirt and let it fall to the floor. He says softly, as if to Himself, "turn around, i want to see Your back"

I obey silently turning to face away from Him. I put my fingers into the waist band of my pantyhose and shimmy out of them one leg at a time then step out. I am now in just my bra and panties. He rasps again, "Turn around. I want to see your titties." Again, i obey and turn to face Him, making eye contact with Him. He smiles rakishly, as if he is watching the most fascinating ritual. I reach back to unclasp my bra and let it slide over my shoulders and down my arms until i drop the white lace at his feet. I put my fingers into the waistband of my white lace panties and slide them down my legs and let them fall to the floor. I step out of my panties and step into the hot water of the waiting bubble bath.

I drop myself slowly into the hot water. He grins down at me, still perched on the closed toilet. I lean back and feel the hot water soothing my sore muscles. I lay there, knowing He is watching me in silence. He looks down at me "Baby your body is so pink from the hot water, i just want to touch you everywhere." I open my eyes and smile at Him. "Baby, touch yourself for me please. I want to watch you, princess."

Again, i obey, sliding my fingers up my thighs to my hips and over my belly to my breasts. I cup each one in my hands and hold them out for him. I hear Him gasp. He looks down at me, "open your eyes, angel. Look at me." I look up at Him and smile slowly as He watches. "Touch your pretty little pussy,baby." I slip my fingers between my legs, i feel the heat of the water and the slickness of my soft pink folds. I lay back farther, setting my legs on the sides of the tub and rub my clitty for Him. My fingers swirl into my entrance and fondle my pussy, imagining my fingers are His.

He grins down at me cooing "Good girl, such a good girl, i have missed my baby girl, so obedient, princess." He is still perched on the toilet fully dressed and cups his own fully clothed crotch with his hand. He purrs at me "Keep going baby, Daddy wants to watch." He stands undresses quickly and, steps toward the tub. I look up at Him, and move forward in the water. He slides in behind me in the tub. I bend my knees up and He fits His legs around my hips.

I feel His stiff manhood as He pulls me back toward Him. He rests a hand on each breast and massages them slowly. The water only covers me to my hips now, so I arch my back to feel the warmth of Him. I open my eyes and  look up at Him. He is still smiling wolfishly, i can't help but smile back. He takes the bar of soap from the dish on the wall. His one hand massages the lather into my breasts while the other slides down my belly to my loins. He rests a hand there and whispers into my ear. "Daddy loves you, princess."

I arch back and smile up at Him. "I love You too Daddy, i missed You so much." I bend at the knees and part my legs over the sides of the tub. He laughs softly and says "you are a horny slut for Me aren't you, princess?" I giggle and say enthusiastically, "yes Sir" He slides a finger into my cleft and he coos into my ear, "you feel like warm honey, princess" He massages my clit slowly rhythmically, letting my need ebb and wane for what feels like hours, i relax into His motions and feel myself starting to lose control, my pussy clenches around His fingers and i am rasping, begging for release that i so desperately need. He coos softly, reassuringly in my ear, "hold on baby, you can take more." I am arching against Him, His back is pressed to the cold wall and His fingers are deep inside of me, He is biting and sucking on my neck and the warm water splashes up over my chest for a moment as i buck hard against Him.

When i feel like i am going to tear apart from the inside, i cannot take anymore, He rasps softly into my ear, "Cum for me princess, give me all of you."  I let go, i find myself floating in the warm water my body shuddering hard against Him, my lips seek His and warm red wave after wave of pleasure shudders through me. I quiver against Him, panting, rasping, "thank You , Thank You, Thank You" until i relax again and nuzzle against His chin.I lay there spent and weak for a few moments feeling myself drifting to sleep the warm water making me feel flushed and swollen.

 "Baby, lets go to bed." I get out of the tub and i wrap myself in a warm fluffy towel and hold one open for Him to step into. He pulls me close to Him as I wrap it around His back. He leans in close to my ear "Princess, I fucking love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want me to talk about a topic which is near and dear to you. Please let me know. Crass comments will be removed.