Rough And Dirty Gems

Rough And Dirty Gems

Saturday, May 16, 2009

First Entry, Cum on

There is nothing i love more than making a Man cum. For me, there is no greater pleasure, it supersedes even my own orgasm. I love cock. I love every single thing about cocks. Their rigid girth, the soft rubbery flaccid state, the delicious oozing precum and the thick spurting orgasm. The way it feels in my mouth and the way a cock makes me feel at the same time submissive and powerful. I have a Man in my life. A full time man, he says i am insatiable, he is right. If he would let me have his cock in my mouth at all times i would be the happiest girl in the world.

This is all i have time for right now, but i will be back to elaborate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want me to talk about a topic which is near and dear to you. Please let me know. Crass comments will be removed.