Rough And Dirty Gems

Rough And Dirty Gems

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Vibrating mood

The Man is away for a few days. He is with the "guys." A primal week away that only men can understand. When women go on holiday it is to the spa or some such luxurious pampering experience. When Man goes away with His guys they sew their oats. But whilst i am home alone, I sew my oats too.

I do nothing that I couldn't do if He was here. But I feel a freedom to it. My body perked to His absence. I get out of the bed, i don't bother with the dressing gown, i pad barefoot on the cool wood floor. I take the toys from the drawer, lay them out as if they are surgical tools. I clean and admire them one by one. The little egg vibrator glistens silver, i straighten the cord, give him, fresh batteries. I massage a tube of lube in my small hand, warming it as i do. Then i grin at a big black butt plug the naughtiest one i have. The biggest. I test the red plastic clothes pins in my hands then lay them next to the other implements. Then i put my imagination on the bed with the rest of my toys.

My imagination wanders through all the possibilities. I lay back. His hand is pushing me down, pressing against my chest, pushing me to the soft clean cool sheets. He holds me down. He puts the clips on my nipples and says, "This may hurt a little, but sometimes Daddy likes to see you hurt a little, princess"

I nod weakly and watch as he opens the clips and grips my soft nipple in His fingertips and places the clips onto my nipples one at a time. Then He opens me up, tells me He needs to see my pussy, He strokes it, then he slides the vibrator over my clit. "That's a good girl, what a good little slut I have, I love seeing you open for Me." I coo soflty at His words. He sits nexto me, watching me intently. Then i gasp as He shows me the big black butt plug. He smiles as He watches me squirm as He puts it gently into my opening, i am wet... so wet. He slides the butt plug over my slit, teasing me from my clit to my puckered opening. He lubes it up and slides it sharply into my asshole. He whispers huskilly, "OOhhh girl, i love seeing your ass taking My plug... Don't lose it now, slut, thats Daddy's gift."

I clench my cheeks around His plug and He slides the vibrator over my pussy again, careful not to bear down and lose it. He flicks at the clips on my nipples with His fingers. Watching them bounce as i whimper softly in pain. He smiles at me, His eyes still on my tits "what a good little slut you are" and flicks again, i squirm and he looks at me.

He stands up, and unzips His jeans. He holds His hand over His buldge and says accusingly, "look what you have done to, Me, you slut. You made My cock hard and look, its oozing. Princess, I need you to suck my cock." He takes His cock out and shows me the drooling purple tip. He turns my head toward Him and shoves it into my mouth. He fucks my mouth roughly as i gurlge, and gasp, my eyes water. He slides the vibrator over my cunt. I arch up, wanting more of the vibe.

He pulls His His cock from my lips. Standing over me, He strokes His cock, it's so hard and purple. "you are such a slut, look at you, you made Daddy's cock all wet with your mouth, and your pussy is soaking, dripping on the clean sheets. You don't deserve My cock." He stands over me, stroking Himself and flicks nonchelantly at the clothes pins on my nipples. He smiles when i groan in agony, the pain of my nipples shoots down my loins and i arch up. He smiles and presses the vibrator hard against my clit.

"You make Me so happy, girl. You are such a slut, but fuck I cant get enough of you, girl. Cum for Daddy, you whore, show Me how much you deserve My cock, princess."

I buck and arch, feeling the huge butt plug burrowing into my ass and i have to remind myself not to bear down or i will lose it, it makes me wild, it slides in and out with each ripple of my convulsing cunt. I cry out a shrill cry, "oooh fuck Pleassssssssseeeeee Daddy!! i want Your cock please...."

He shoves His cock into my mouth and pumps hard on my face, pulling the clips off of my nipples at the same time, i gasp in agony and he pulls out. Stands over me and i look up at His cock and beg, "Please, Please Please, can i have Your cock? Please fuck my face, please cum all over my face, please, i will be such a good girl." I whimper over and over again, "Please, please please cum all over my face, cover me with Your cum, i promise to be good."

He places the tip of his cock on my lips, and jerks himself off into my mouth. He grunts "take my fucking cum slut, but dont fucking swallow" i open my mouth, look up at Him and wait, He continues to jerk off over me. His eyes lock on mine and He, looks at me, and i see His eyes glaze over, He convulses against my cheek, His spewing nectar coats my face. He looks down at me and uses the head of His cock to massage His seed over my cheeks and across my lips.

He relaxes, and steps back panting. He smiles at me, not taking His eyes off of me. He reaches under me, and pulls the butt plug from my ass in one fast sharp pull, i scream and a shockwave of lust washes over me. I feel His seed drip from my face and He smiles, and tells me to lick my lips, He wants to see me taste His cum.

I lay panting on the bed, quivering from my orgasm. The butt plug lays nexto me, the vibrator still humming discarded on the bed out of reach, the clothes pins at my side and I open my eyes. I am alone and very glad for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want me to talk about a topic which is near and dear to you. Please let me know. Crass comments will be removed.