Rough And Dirty Gems

Rough And Dirty Gems

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Subby little things

As far as i am concerned i am mostly a submissive. I don't exactly subscribe to the BDSM doctrine of either one or the other at all times. I am in a committed relationship, and anyone who knows anything at all about that knows that there is push and pull no matter if one is Dom and one is the sub. I think of it this way. We are born with 2 hands one is naturally more dominant than the other but it takes both to tie our shoes.

For example, what more submissive act is there than to be on my knees, with a Man's hard cock in my mouth, as He pumps His hips thrusting his shaft down my throat? When i feel tears coming to my eyes and my throat raw and my lungs burning because he is choking me with his hard cock is when i am at my most powerful.

I know what it may sound like for me, an admitted submissive, to say that. But my point is, all i need to do to get Him to stop is to clamp down a little too hard and.... well You get the point. There is power in submission.

I had a friend who once told me, that in BDSM Doms really have no power. He went on to explain, once you exchange limits and a safe word, all she needs to do is say it. GAME OVER! Any good Dom will immediately stop at that point. I respected Him a lot after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want me to talk about a topic which is near and dear to you. Please let me know. Crass comments will be removed.