Rough And Dirty Gems

Rough And Dirty Gems

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Rainy Day

It hasn't stopped raining in days. I sit on the sofa watching the long tracks of the rain slipping down the glass door like tears. I stand up and look up at the gray sky, I step away from the door pacing restlessly and then flop back onto the sofa next the Man. He looks at me, and i get up again a few moment later and look out the window again He says "you are pacing like a restless animal running from window to window. " I grunt and say "i am just watching the rain." He pats the seat next to Him and i sit again but only for a moment. Then i get up again, to watch the rain. He shuts off the television and stands up and leaves the room, a streak of lightning parts the gray sky and i shudder involuntarily.

He comes back into the room, "If you are bored, entertain me" I giggle and look at Him and reach for the TV remote. He grins, and tosses high heeled sandals at my feet, "Get undressed, leave your panties on and put those shoes on." I look at Him like He's lost His mind, but then i smile and do what he says. He returns to his seat on the sofa and watches me as I slide my denim shorts down my tanned legs making sure to take my time at it. I grin as i pull my white t-shirt up over my head and wiggle out of it. I lean forward showing off my ample cleavage as i take my bra off.

I lean over feeling foolish now in just my white panties and high heeled sandals standing in my own living room. He lifts and finger and swirls it, wordlessly telling me to spin for Him. I do. I slowly spin around watching his face as he smiles. His hand moves to his shorts and massages His crotch through the fabric. He tells me to wait here, he gets up again and goes to the laundry room and out to the garage, and runs upstairs then down again. He returns with a canvas grocery bag. I look at Him slightly afraid, and slightly amused as he rummages in His sack and takes out two plastic clothes pins and smiles as he sees my face. I am aroused and surprised, this isn't like Him. If i was to describe my Man, spontaneous is not a word that comes to mind.

He stands in front of me, his fingers trail down my bare neck and shoulder then down my arms. He leans close to my ear and whispers, "princess, wanna play?" i giggle and nod my head. He kisses my neck, "good." He slides the red plastic clothes pin down my neck and over the round curve of my large breast and then when he gets to the nipple, He smiles and teases me for a moment. Then he lifts my breast with his one hand, places my nipple to his lips and i gasp in pleasure, then He bites it hard, making sure my nipple is erect he snaps the clothes pin onto it. He repeats this slow torture on the other breast.

He steps back to admire His handy work. Then he sits back onto the sofa and tells me to bounce my titties for Him. I bend low at the knee and bounce up so that my tits sway and the pins bob up and down. I waggle my hips and sway back and forth so that my breasts move in an undulating rhythm before Him. I feel very silly and exposed dancing this way for Him. He laughs and pushes at my breasts with both hands so they clap together with a fleshy slap. He continues to play with me like this and then tells me to stand up straight.

He reaches into His bag again pulling out long coil of rope. The rope is one i have seen many times, its His "bitch" rope. It is soft green cotton rope that is about a thumb in thickness. He uncoils the rope and finds the center, he lifts my arms, and wraps the center of it under my breasts then he criss crosses my cleavage and wraps it around my back then he laces my breasts up each coil of the rope touching the previous one, so my breasts are bound to each other and around fully by the rope. i look down as he works wrapping me like that, its beautiful. The stark contrast of my white flesh and the bright green my tits are held away from my body by the stiff ropes and my nipples are still pinched with the red plastic pins that jut away from my body. Every so often one gets in his way and he flicks at it and i shudder.

I feel the softness of the rope on my skin as he binds my large breasts tighter and tighter, i watch as he makes a platform out my breasts and then when he is done he ties the ends of the rope together and puts it over my head like a halter so that my breasts are sticking straight forward. I feel rigid in this position and i reach up to touch the round red balls at the end of the laced ropes which are my breasts. He swats my hands away and ties them behind me with the tails of the ropes that are hanging down my back.

He steps back and admires His work and i look down and see He is fully hard now. He reaches forward and plucks the clips off my nipples in a fast click. I let out a loud high scream. My shoulders are pressed back and he smiles. He steps back again and looks at me for a moment and pulls my long hair out of the band that is holding it in a pony tail and he grins. A crack of thunder makes me jump and i look out the window. He leans in close to me and says softly, "princess, you will look so pretty all wet. " He pulls me by the hair to the sliding sliding glass doors. He says i want you to go outside now, pet." His hand is on his cock and he is stroking it through his shorts. The air in the room is still and humid and the air from the open door is cooler and wetter. I am terrified now, the neighbors don't know what we are into, i mean, i am on the P.T.A. I feel that trickle of humiliation and terror flood over me. He knows what i am thinking, but he smiles and pushes me outside. I stand there on the deck lamely wearing my white panties, high heels and bondage rope, in view of whoever else may be out there. (Unlikely in this weather)

I am feeling very bound as the rain falls over my shoulders wetting my hair, the smell of ozone tingles in my nostrils and i suck in deeply telling myself to "relax". I can't see through the glass into the darker room, so I stand there, for what seems like forever and He comes outside in a raincoat and smiles down at me. My nipples are hard from the bondage and my exposed breasts are turning a bright red. I am shivering and my hair is streaming with rain. He stands behind me caressing me and guides my fingers to his cock and he starts unlacing me. His lips are on my neck as he removes His ropes. freeing me. I no longer restless or wanting to pace, i want to be held and taken and reminded that i am His.

As the blood rushes back into my tits i feel a shudder of relief and i just want his cock. He takes my wet hair into his hand and grips it in his fist turning my face to his and kisses me hard. "you look so pretty all wet and bound like that, i just wanted to shoot my load all over the window looking at you, but you are such a good girl, i think you deserve it." A sensation of bliss takes over me. I no longer feel cold or wet or bound, i just feel Him. My focus narrows and i become only His.

He leads me back inside and gives me a fluffy towel warm from the dryer, and lays me on the couch. He pulls down my soaking panties and feels my soft mound with His fingers. "princess, you smell like sex, did you like that? did you like how i tied you up?" I smile and massage my sore breasts in my fingers and say "yes. Sir."He continues to finger my wanting pussy leaning down to kiss me and tender caress my sore red breasts. I grind my hips against his working fingers, "that's a good girl" he croons as he pulls His fingers out of me and puts them to my lips. I suck them greedily tasting myself on His fingers.

Then He lowers His mouth to my cunt and i arch up, bite my bottom lip and close my eyes so not to cum. I shudder pressing my wet pussy to His mouth as He devours me, suckling at me, and making me writhe with want and need. He presses his fingers back into me and he lifts his head looks at my face and, then He says it, softly but firmly "Cum, Now,princess." I arch and buck my hips off of the sofa and writhe as my cunt grips at his fingers. My entire body quivering with my orgasm, i scream and put my hand to my mouth to dampen my screams, i lay panting, quivering, from the orgasm He gave me and he pulls his fingers from my oozing cunt.

He pats his wet fingers on my mound of Venus, and then wipes His wet fingers in my hair. The smell of my pussy is pungent and fills the humid room. He turns me over and tells me to get to my knees. He grips my fleshy ass cheek with his fingers and spreads my bottom open. With one hand on my ass, He presses a finger into my pussy again, then He leans over and opens His bag again and pulls out a midsized butt plug, and wets it in my pussy then slides it slowly into my ass. I relax so that it slides all the way up and in and he pats it with his hand. "You are such a good fucking slut, I need to fuck you now, princess. I want you to feel so fucking full you are going to explode."

I feel that ripple of pleasure through me as i hear him unzip His shorts and lets them fall. He puts a finger into my wet cunt again and traces it along my back, painting me with my own nectar. He dips the finger into me again, and then touches it to my nose, so that i smell my own musk. Again, he dips the finger into me and then feeds it to me off his finger and then in one fast unexpected thrust he pushes the entire length of his cock into my cunt. My ass is so full and now i can feel his cock pressing against the thin layer of flesh between my rectum and pussy making both feel so fucking good, i buck against him, wanting to bury his cock so deep in me. I feel perfectly HIS. I am His, He takes me, fills me and uses me hard.

He moves slowly, crooning at me, "princess, your fucking cunt feels so good..... you are so tight...., what a good slut i have.... such a tight cunt.... such a pretty little cunt." He stops talking and then he bucks hard against me, and holds my hips pulling him to me. I am shuddering slapping my ass against his cock with every stroke, and it bottoms out with a wet slap, each time. He pauses, and grunts roughly, "Baby, i am gonna fill your cunt so fucking much," He grunts pushing his cock into me over and over with that resounding wet slap. Then he starts slapping my ass hard with his hand as he thrusts into me, i am oblivious to pain now, all i feel is FULL and in need of cumming again, i am quivering and supple to his strokes, i feel every throb and thrust of his cock as if it were my own, and then finally i see a white heat and feel his cock throbbing relentlessly as he pushes toward me one more time, He erupts into me, His cock spasming in me.

I rock back on my haunches, almost sitting on Him. He rolls me forward and pulls his cock out, and i scream. "NOOOOoooooooo" then in one fast stroke he shoves it back in and holds me there. I hold him deep in me writhing, panting and screaming with my own orgasm as i spurt my own nectar all over him. He is still for a moment and His cock is still tight in me. He rolls me forward and pulls out of me. He lays slumped on top of me.

As i come back to myself, i blink looking around the bright room then over at the window, and see that the rain has stopped and the sky is clearing, the whole yard is still wet but has that fresh clean look as things do after a hard rain.

2 comments:

  1. at the moment, jsut wanted to say, your blog got me all wet hot and bothered! Your writing is great!! keep it up!!

    twitter /@oralpshn69

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello - I've found reading through you blog very stimulating. I really enjoy how you write and express yourself. It's exciting to read someone who expresses their sexuality so clearly and blatantly in their writing. I look forward to future postings. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

If you want me to talk about a topic which is near and dear to you. Please let me know. Crass comments will be removed.