Rough And Dirty Gems

Rough And Dirty Gems

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Great Expectations

This morning, He pulled me close, nuzzling His hard shaft to my round bottom. He bit my ear and husked softly into it "Princess, tomorrow, it's been ten years. Do you know what that means? It means I'm going to torture you tomorrow for ten hours just to be sure that you are still worth keeping"

I giggled and rolled over to face Him. He smiled and said, "baby, no cumming until I tell you to tomorrow. You understand Me. Right?" I nuzzled closer and pressed my bare body against His and giggled softly into His ear. Teasing him with my soft husky voice i crooned "if that's what you want and that's what you can stand, i'll be a good girl and keep my hands off myself."

He kissed my forehead and laughed. "You are such a slut, i love you" I giggled and he got out of bed. I sat up to watch his hard cock bobbing as i he walked to the shower.

When he got out, i was sitting in bed watching as he dressed for work. He turned to look at me. I was giggling and bubbly. "I want you to pack today. Pack the raunchiest outfit you own, but one you can go out in, and one just for me." He pointed to a pair of running shoes i left on the floor, "I don't want to see those. Be pretty and girly and sexy for Daddy, understand?"

My heart skipped beats when He said that, my body filled with desire and i got out of the bed and pressed my naked body against Him. I slid my fingers into his pants and curled my hand around his warm balls. He pulled my hand out forcefully, and slapped my bare ass. I could tell He was getting hard, I could tell by His smile when he slapped my bottom, i could tell by the look on his face when he said, "Don't disappoint me."

I shivered and started dressing, He was serious. He's on the wagon too it seems. I'm horny, excited and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings! I'm a little nervous about ten hours of torture though, but i can't wait to find out what it is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want me to talk about a topic which is near and dear to you. Please let me know. Crass comments will be removed.